Thursday, August 20, 2020

Putin's Making Me Not Vote For Biden

 I want to share my story with you as a warning of how easily you can be led astray. Stick to the straight and truth path and never once deviate from it, because this could happen to you.

Like most of you, I was once very excited by the prospect of having Joe Biden as our next president. Sure, I really wanted Kamala Harris or Pete Buttigieg, but I was more than comfortable with good ol' Uncle Joe. More than anything, I JUST WANTED TO GET TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE. IN ALL MY SWEET JESUS LIFE I'VE NEVER WANTED ANYTHING MORE THAN TO GET TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE. I WOULD LITERALLY VOTE FOR A FLAMING BUCKET OF TURDS AS OUR PRESIDENT JUST SO LONG AS THE BUCKET WAS A DEMOCRAT.

So like I said, I was once pretty normal, just like you.

And God knows, I tried to be good. I did what the media and the intelligence agencies told me to do. I stopped listening to some of my favorite journalists, people like Chris Hedges and Greg Palast, because they appeared on RT. I stopped following my favorite comedians, people like Jimmy Dore and Lee Camp, for the same reason. I turned my back on Coleen Rowley, Time Magazine's 2002 person of the year, because she was a regular on Sputnik Radio (God, was she working for the Ruskies back then, too?)

I pretty much stopped listening to or following everyone I respected and trusted because my party and anonymous intelligence agents told me I should. And I did it, I did it gladly, because the last thing I wanted to ever be was a stooge for a foreign government.

I started referring to Borscht as liberty soup. I got rid of all offensively named salad dressings  from my refrigerator. I'm even in the process of changing my last name to Rozoski in order to accent my Polish heritage.

You'd think that would make me safe, wouldn't you? Ah, but the Ruskies are cunning. Hell, anybody that can flip a multi-billion dollar election with $46,000 in Facebook ads must be pretty damn sly.

But I kept the faith from the moment Hillary lost through the time when my preferred candidates (Kamala and Pete) were forced to drop out as well. During the Russiagate scandal when bombshells fell day after day, I strove to keep my mind ideologically pure, saying three Hail Muellers a day that Donald Trump would be removed from office (A Hail Mueller is like a Hail Mary, except they always drop the ball).

Ironically, I think I was done in by the very intelligence agencies and media sources I had trusted to keep me safe. 

You see, I saw some of the pictures the devious Russians had placed in Facebook. Two in particular stand out in my mind. 

The first was an image of Bernie Sander in a speedo. But he did not look like the elderly man he was, saggy and lacking muscles. No, he had large muscles as though he had been working out his entire life. His body was yellow and his red nipples seem to stare at me as though they were the eyes of the devil himself. Those nipple/eyes just stared at me as though they were hypnotizing me. And I could not look away.


The second was a picture of Jesus, our lord God and Caucasian Savior, arm wrestling with Satan. Even though I'm not a religious man, this image burned itself into my soul. I cannot explain it. But then, only those within our intelligence communities know the true power of Russian Juju. 

And slowly doubt crept into my mind. I had been exposed to a Russian disease and did not know it, in the same way you can carry Chinese Covid and be unaware. From then on I began to question about whether Jeffrey Epstein really hung himself while the cameras malfunctioned and the guards were not doing their jobs. From there I started to wonder if President Obama really had the Libyans' best interest in mind when he destroyed their country. I started watching videos where U.S. officials converse about who they should pick to lead another country's government. I even started to wonder if the Democratic Primaries were on the up and up. God help me...I started to doubt.

I'm not proud of myself. But though the shame weighs heavily upon me, I felt that if I shared my story with you it might prevent some other poor soul from falling into the same trap. And I am not alone. According to Kamala Harris, Colin Kaepernick would not have taken a knee if it were not for Russia. Assuredly Kamala would not have attacked Joe Biden on his racist policies if it were not for subliminal messaging from Russian GRUs. And let us not forget those who were subjected to the insidious Pokemon Go Aps.

It's too late for me. I've lost my innocence and nothing will bring it back. But it's not too late for you. Keep your eyes closed. Stay on the straight and narrow path the Atlantic Council has prepared for you. Do what you are told, and a glorious new day awaits for you.

Biden/Harris 2020

Like my writing? Please follow me on Twitter or Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, or check me out on Amazon.



 






No comments:

Post a Comment